||Castania Nut Boutique
||Assistant Area Manager / Area Manager
The Sales Supervisor is responsible in assisting the Assistant Area Manager in all matters pertaining to the execution of daily operations in the outlet. The Sales Supervisor is also responsible in creating a memorable experience for each and every customer by proactively engaging him in the shopping experience, by educating him and by providing fast and friendly service, quality products and a clean, safe store environment.
The Sales Supervisor will perform the following job description:
- Communicate clearly, concisely and accurately to his/her team members (the Sales Associates) in order to ensure effective operations. Filter communication correctly to both superiors and peers alike.
- Maintain a professional and positive relationship with both superiors and peers alike in order to maintain excellent team morale and performance.
- Demonstrate integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of the company.
- Maintain and model a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual even while continuing to keep outlet operating to set standards and at the same time, setting a positive example to the team.
- Maintain impeccable grooming as per brand and company standards at all times
- To observe and maintain in a consistent attendance and punctuality record.
- Maintain a ‘customer comes first’ attitude together with deliver legendary client service. Engage in conversation with customers to understand customer needs; perform up-selling, cross-selling and suggestive selling
- Must maintain impeccable personal hygiene at all times.
Opening and Closing
- To ensure the opening and closing of the outlets by the Sales Associate are according to duty roster.
- To ensure all products and cabinet are locked and secure by the end of the shift.
- To do daily housekeeping of the boutique
- To ensure the utmost cleanliness and hygiene standards are carried out at product contact point. To wash and sanitize the tools as per brand’s standard.
- To ensure the display counter is free from dust, finger prints, dirt and crumbs at all times.
- To report pest problem immediately.
Product maintenance and display:
- To ensure that the daily product display is carried out during pre-opening hours.
- To ensure that the overall display is kept in a tidy, pristine and clean condition.
- To ensure that product display is in compliance with the guidelines given by the Principle.
- To report any product problems if substandard. (check products on a daily basis and ensure that they are still in excellent condition and look and taste as per brand requirements. No melting, unusual smells and breakage of products or insects or pests found)
- To set and maintain warm temperature of 37 Celsius to 40 Celsius for products placed in nut warmers.
General Office Administration
- To ensure opening and closing stock count daily on both display and stock items are done accurately by the Sales Associates.
- To assist Outlet Manager in doing the weekly/ bi-monthly boutique inventory
- To ensure all stock received is according to invoice and BO report from warehouse.
- To ensure that all items received are in good condition.
- To ensure of the ‘first in first out (FIFO)’ practice is always carried out.
- To ensure petty cash count balances with Petty Cash Book (daily).
- To prepare the petty cash claim/reimbursement manually in the Petty Cash Book.
Cahier and Reports
- To open and close bill according to the payment.
- To do report and closing for credit card machine on a daily basis.
- To furnish correct details to customer upon his/her inquiry in a timely manner and manage a sale until completion.
- To pack as per procedure.
- To keep good and on-going relations with customer. Inform them about new products, new services or new point of sales. Encourage them to fill up the customer feedback form.
- To attend to customer complaints satisfactorily if any and report them to manager.
- To possess excellent product awareness and knowledge.
- To ensure weekly outlet supply is sufficient.
The Castania Nut Boutique staff must wear a hairnet and gloves at all-time especially when working next to the nut warmer. This is mandatory and not negotiable.